Servers are responsible for serving Guests in a friendly, efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Guests must feel welcome, comfortable and well attended to at all times. Little O’s Market Servers work as team and pool tips. Team service is a style of service that utilizes every member of the FOH staff. We believe in working smarter together rather than harder apart. It creates a self sufficient, strong group of people who learn to trust themselves and their coworkers.
If you love dogs, beer, and your community—well, we’ve got the job for you! We’re a funky little neighborhood restaurant that brings together good food, good beer, and of course… good dogs! We are a locally owned laid-back, but fast-paced restaurant and bar with room for growth. Our big brother is O.H.S.O. Brewery and Distillery—so we have the best of craft beer and delicious food at our fingertips (and of course an awesome dog-friendly patio!) We believe in building communities and relationships, so we want someone who shares our passion for creating great experiences for our guests and each other.
- Food Handler’s Certification
- Title 4 Liquor Certification
- 2 years recent serving experience
- High volume experience preferred
- Must have a great attitude and strong TEAMWORK!
Benefits & Perks
- 50% off FoodDiscounts on merchandise
- Cost Shared Medical Insurance (Full time equivalent only. After 60 day administrative period)
- Holiday Party
- Superstar Program