Line cooks are responsible for the preparation of food before and after cooking with regards to our standards and recipes. You will be assigned the task of preparing the food in a specific area or along the line in our kitchen such as saute or the grill. Your duties will also include assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- The Little O’s Arcadia Market includes menu items like salads, burgers, sandwiches, donuts, etc.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customersÃ¢â‚¬Â¨
If you love dogs, beer, and your community—well, we’ve got the job for you! We’re a funky little neighborhood restaurant that brings together good food, good beer, and of course… good dogs! We are a locally owned laid-back, but fast-paced restaurant and bar with room for growth. Our big brother is O.H.S.O. Brewery and Distillery—so we have the best of craft beer and delicious food at our fingertips (and of course an awesome dog-friendly patio!) We believe in building communities and relationships, so we want someone who shares our passion for creating great experiences for our guests and each other.
- Food Handler’s Certification
- Proficient skills on Prep, Saute, Salad, and Grill stations preferred
- Multi-Task and Time Management
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Pay
- Cost Shared Medical Insurance (After 60 days)
- Free shift meals
- 50% off Food Discounts