- Maintains inventory levels and purchasing
- Ensures operational standards and goals.
- Responsible for all daily paperwork. -Oversees development and growth of employees.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable about job expectations.
- Understand the guest’s needs and exceed their expectations.
- Manage and develop teams. -Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales.
- Maintain safe working conditions.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products, and equipment.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to sanitary regulations.
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives. -Schedule and oversee staff departments.
If you love dogs, beer, and your community—well, we’ve got the job for you! We’re a funky little neighborhood restaurant that brings together good food, good beer, and of course… good dogs! We are a locally owned laid-back, but fast-paced restaurant and bar with room for growth and a bonus program. Our big brother is O.H.S.O. Brewery and Distillery—so we have the best of craft beer and delicious food at our fingertips (and of course an awesome dog-friendly patio!) We believe in building communities and relationships, so we want someone who shares our passion for creating great experiences for our guests and each other.
- Food Handler’s Certification
- Title 4 Liquor Certification
- 1+ years of FOH Leadership exp.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Pay
- Cost Shared Medical Insurance (After 60 days)
- PTO (After 90 probationary period)
- Bonus Program Inclusion (FOH/BOH/Production ONLY)
- Free shift meals
- 50% off Food Discounts