- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.Maintains inventory levels and purchasing
If you love dogs, beer, and your community—well, we’ve got the job for you! We’re a funky little neighborhood restaurant that brings together good food, good beer, and of course… good dogs! We are a locally owned laid-back, but fast-paced restaurant and bar with room for growth. Our big brother is O.H.S.O. Brewery and Distillery—so we have the best of craft beer and delicious food at our fingertips (and of course an awesome dog-friendly patio!) We believe in building communities and relationships, so we want someone who shares our passion for creating great experiences for our guests and each other.
- Multitasking and positive attitude is a mus
- Ability to stand for 4-9 hours at a time.
- Great people and phone skills.
- Must love dogs!
Benefits & Perks
- Cost Shared Medical Insurance (After 60 days)
- 50% off Food Discounts
- Superstar Program
- Yearly Holiday Party